Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pacifica Tower and Riverscape Townhomes

For about a year I was spending nearly every weekend working at the sales office of the Pacifica Tower and the Riverscape Townhomes.  What I've found is it is one of the coolest developments no one has ever heard of.  It's only a short distance from the Pearl District, or NW 21st and 23rd streets in Portland.  It has been around for several years, but has never been as affordable as it is now.  However, don't take my word for it, come out tonight, Feb 25th for some free food, wine and music and check it out for yourself.  (See Flyer Below)  If you need directions or info, give me a call or shoot me an e-mail.

Aaron Stelle
Real Estate Broker
Licensed in OR & WA, CDPE, e-PRO
RE / MAX equity group, inc.  

Direct:    503.495.3264
Fax:        503.495.5124
E-mail:     aaron.stelle@remax.net  
Web:       www.pearldistrictpdx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment