Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Referral Network


Share



Last week I was in a 2 day training seminar which was talking about working by referral. It was not ground breaking information, and was actually just reinforcement for a program I had gone through. Basically in 1 sentence or less, I get nearly all of my business through referrals from friends, family, past clients, and business partners. However, the seminar got me thinking.

Through my personal and professional life, I have met some really great people. I have a number of people or companies that I would be happy to refer out to anyone and everyone. If you are looking for financial planner to help manage your portfolio or assets, I have a great guy. If you need a painter, plumber, general contractor, etc, I have a person. I even have worked with people in completely unrelated fields like attorneys, golf vacation companies, restaurants, and things along those lines, I know people. If you are looking for real estate specific referrals, I know mortgage brokers, moving companies, staging and design companies, and of course a really great Realtor that works for RE/MAX. (ME!)

However, I do have requests that come up for industries that I don’t have a ‘guy’. That makes me want to go out to my friends, family, and colleagues. I want to know what YOU do! Referrals make the world go round and I would much rather refer someone I like vs. some stranger from the yellow pages. Plus I think it creates a certain amount of accountability. I know if I am referred a client by a friend, the last thing I want to do is disappoint them. Not only would it make me look bad but would trickle down to the friend that referred me.

So, if you ever need a point of contact in any industry, I am happy to help. Also, shoot me an e-mail, text, or just give me a call and let me know what you do. I am always happy to pass on a name and number!

Aaron Stelle
Real Estate Broker
Licensed in OR & WA, CDPE, e-PRO
RE / MAX equity group, inc.
Direct: 503.495.3264
Mobile: 503.515.7557
Fax: 503.495.5124
Web: www.aaronstelle.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aaron This is Trista Millar Ayres and my husband and I own BANK Plumbing and Contracting.
    If you need a good plumber or know of anybody who does we would love it if you passed our name along. Feel free to call me if you have any questions, we also get all of our work from referrals and have references.
    Thanks
    Trista 503-349-9298

    ReplyDelete