Monday, November 14, 2011

Mellow Mushroom in the Pearl District of Portland

Mellow Mushroom
Pearl District, Portland, OR 

This blog has been moved to: http://www.aarons2cents.com


As a resident of the Pearl District in Portland, OR, I've been waiting for a pizza place I can get excited about.  After last night, I think Mellow Mushroom fits the bill!  I'd driven by the location a few times, but had no idea what it was.  After talking to a friend from South Carolina I found out it was a pizza place, and according to her it was, 'The best thing ever!'.  So, I strapped on my walking shoes, walked down to Mellow Mushroom, and gave it a try.

I looked at the menu and decided on the Mighty Meaty and the Funky Q Chicken.  I think I actually preferred the chicken, but both were great.  The crust had a garlic taste or something special about it.  They also have a whole wall of beer taps, and a bar to go along with your pizza.  While I didn't have any libations, I'm sure you could find something to suit your fancy.  Regardless, I'm happy to see some new blood in the Pearl District, and in Portland.  Mellow Mushroom is definitely worth checking out.  For more info go to: http://www.mellowmushroom.com/portland

No comments:

Post a Comment