Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tillamook Cheddar Cheese

Oh Tillamook Cheddar, I try to ignore you when I am walking down the isle of the grocery store, but you call me in like a siren song. I think about all of our good times making grilled cheese sandwiches, putting you in mac and cheese, or just eating you plain. Now you may not be the flashy cheese , or the party cheese like a Gouda or Brie, but Tillamook you're oh so steady. I can put you on anything and the meal instantly tastes better. I have never have a bad experience with you oh Tillamook Cheddar, and appreciate your steady cheesy goodness. I could go on like a Billy Mays infomercial and tell you about all of cheddar's uses, but you already know them! So, as every 4th grader in America has said at one point or another, 'If you love it, why don't you marry it?!?' Maybe I will!

1 comment:

  1. I want Tillamook as an in-law! But only if you marry the black packaged vintage one, no wimpy orange cheese in my family! :)

    ReplyDelete