Thursday, April 23, 2009

Warm Weather

I am amazed every time the sun comes out for the first time in Oregon. This weekend we finally had our first 80 degree days, and the energy around town was tremendous. Everywhere I walked I seemed to see people with smiles on their faces. There were people out in droves. I am not sure where people go during the winters, but they crawl from under every rock and out of every cave on a nice day. It's great to see the buzz around town and feel the positive energy.

I've seen it with Real Estate too. People are coming out and looking at houses again. I'm not sure whether it's the news or the weather, but there seems to be a more positive attitude lately too. Chicken little doesn't seem to be screaming about the sky falling near as much anymore. People seem to realize that the fall has stopped or at least slowed down significantly. I'm just hoping the trend continues.

Until the summer officially hits, I'll cherish the nice days we do get, and hope the positive energy continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment